Chiropractic, in conjunction with Ken Savage, DC and Mark Lopes,
Seminar Series for Chiropractors
Next Seminar is on October 19, 2002
12 hours of continuing education (CEU's)
Learn how to
- Have your office function as a team with a united purpose.
- Have incredible office procedures that help to generate the volume you desire.
- Train your team and learn practical action steps to change patient behavior so that they value chiropractic for themselves and their entire family.
- Legally have a cash practice
- Create wealth by using incredible investment strategies
- Market and promote your practice to create "top of the mind awareness" in your community.
- Position your practice as the standard of quality chiropractic in your community.
- Consistently attract 40 new patients per month
- Use financial planning, business management and budgeting to create financial freedom
- balance the challenges of running an office, being a spouse and parent and having time for yourself
- see the volume of patients you desire
- help patients to accept long-term and wellness care, not just the few visits their insurance allows.
- work with managed care
- have more fun and less stress in your office every day!
Dr. Lynne Sullivan graduated from Life-West as the class valedictorian in 1986. Since that time, she has developed one of the finest practices in her community. She sees over 100 patients per day, works 23 hours per week, has an 80% cash practice, low overhead and a lot of fun. She has been a dynamic speaker at many chiropractic seminars and has much to offer the field practitioner. Best of all, she practices daily, just like you!
I'm so confident that you'll love this experience that Ill guarantee your
satisfaction. If you're unhappy, I'll refund your registration fee up to 30 days after attending.